Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A New Season!

I moved to Ten Sleep in 2009 because I needed somewhere to settle and I wanted my son to start school in this beautiful, friendly town.  My husband and I began our renovations on what would soon be 2nd Street Bakery and our new home in the spring of 2010.  There was lots of painting and fixing and building and cleaning and dreaming to be done before we finally opened in June of 2010.  The last five years have flown by in a blissful blur.  I have watched my son turn from a reluctant kindergartner into a confident, independent 4th grader.  My daughter was born last year right here in this bakery!  I have met so many wonderful people since we have opened this little corner shop.  I feel very grateful to call Ten Sleep my home.  I want to thank all of the loyal customers who have supported us as we have sleeplessly fumbled along, learning as we go.
With a toddler to distract me and a very sweet ten year old quickly turning into a teenager, I want to take the next couple years to slow down a little and enjoy my wonderful children.


I will be baking up to 10 dozen bagels every Wednesday.  Scones, muffins, cookies, breads, biscotti and other baked goods will be available to order on Thursdays.  Aside from these scheduled baking days, I am happy to accommodate special orders such as birthday cakes, luncheons or dinners.  I hope to use this space to share current offerings, recipes and healthy tips for feeding a family.  I will write more about pricing, ordering and schedules on my next post.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome start for your blog. I'm so excited for this new chapter in your life where you can focus on the most important things........your family!

    ReplyDelete